Our customer engagement process has proven highly successful in select markets resulting in Utilities consistently meeting their annual gWh goals in those markets.
- Design – we work closely with our utility partners to design custom and prescriptive energy efficiency measures that are tailored to the customer’s tariff rate and to take maximum advantage of available incentives.
- Territory Analytic s – we conduct an in-depth segmentation analysis to understand the market, quantify savings, and estimate the potential return on investment for the addressable market up-front.
- Market Segmentation – we identify customers that have a high potential for energy savings based on industry classification and utility historical energy consumption data.
- Predictive Analytics and Infrastructure Design – Applying energy modeling and ranking system to orchestrate optimum program sales and implementation strategies.
- Lead Generation – marketing and program outreach design.
- Customer Touch – sales process implementation and energy adviser training.
- Energy Assessment – field Engineering and equipment surveys.
- Detailed Engineering, design and specification.
- Customer Acquisition – proposal development and signature.
- Field Quality Assurance – program design.
- Scheduling and logistics design and implementation
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Systems re- certification process design
- Field quality control bench marking and reporting
- Pre-installation bench-marking and post-installation measurement and verification of savings.
Data Intelligence that drives the Engagement Process
- Program design metrics and goals
- Marketing and outreach program uptake performance reporting
- Streamlined customer assessment and enrollment
- Streamlined and transparent installation management
- Quality assurance verification
- Transaction management
- Full program monthly dashboard reporting